Follow these steps to submit a feature request
If you have an idea on how to improve ClockShark, we would love to hear it! To submit a feature request, follow these steps:
- Please start a chat with our Support team at www.clockshark.com
- Please let them know that you have an idea to improve ClockShark
- Be as detailed as possible. The more information our Support team can pass along to our Product team the better.
- Once your feature request is in the hands of our Support team, they submit your info, the chat, and any other relevant information into our Product intake form.
- From here, the feature request goes through a rigorous vetting process to see the viability of the request.
The Feature Request process can be lengthy as it involves intense review, planning, and development from our Engineering and Product teams. Not all requests become features. We always want to ensure a feature is fully prepared before release.