This article details the steps you need to take to export your Invoices in ClockShark to QuickBooks Online (QBO)
If your ClockShark and QBO accounts are integrated, you can quickly and easily export your invoices from ClockShark to QBO. To do this, follow these steps.
- Make sure you're integrated with QBO and that your customers are mapped. If you are not integrated, please refer to this article to get that integration set up.
- Go to the WORK tab and click on Invoices
- From this page, click on the three dots to the right of an invoice and press the Export to QuickBooks Button
- OR, you can click on the invoice > press the Actions button > and press the Export to QuickBooks button
- Once exported, the "Export" button is replaced with a "View Invoice in QuickBooks" button.
- You will now see the invoice in QuickBooks
Please note the following:
- If QBO is set up, no additional steps are required for exporting invoices from ClockShark to QuickBooks.
- Export includes payments toward the invoice.
- Future edits (add/update/remove) to payments are automatically exported.
- Future edits to line items are not automatically exported.
- If the tax rates in ClockShark and QBO are different, the ClockShark tax rate is the rate that is exported.
- If the invoice is edited in QBO, those edits are not reflected in ClockShark.
- ClockShark's message field allows from 2,000 characters but QBO only takes the first 1,000 (their limit).
- Refunds (negative payments) are not exported.