It’s a simple fix and you can be back up and active ready to go in seconds! (Seriously!) 🏎
Here is the super simple path to refresh your app:
Menu > Sync > Sync Now > Success! 😎
This is like a big refresh button for the app to look for new jobs, new permissions, new clock events, and more! 🔄
In addition to the Sync button, you can refresh certain pages around to app to just look for new information on that page. In the video above you can see how to refresh the Job selection screen to load a job that was just created. You can also refresh the Who's Working Now screen to view a new clock in for the company.
You may need to refresh your app for many reasons, here are a few that may apply to you:
- Trying to log into a job or task that isn’t showing on your mobile device (Recently added to the system)
- Unable to switch, clock in or out
- Need to upload an attachment, but receiving an error message
- If you have a sync queue and need to upload your time logs!
- Your employer has updated your settings on your profile and it hasn't reflected on the device.
- Admin can’t see you on the clock
- You clocked in via the KioskClock or CrewClock and now switching to a new device.
- If you see a message saying that you haven't been given permission to view something and you have already verified with your Admin that you have!
The sync feature is there to help give you a refresh button to click when you need your device to communicate with the main account! 😃
If you have any questions along the way please feel free to contact our Support team and get ready for answers! 🏆