You'll also be able to either automatically or manually sync your Customers/Jobs and Service Items in QuickBooks with your Jobs and Tasks in ClockShark.
1. From your Admin menu in ClockShark, go to Admin > QuickBooks.
2. Choose the option to setup QuickBooks Desktop.
3. Follow the setup steps shown on the screen to choose whether to automatically import from QuickBooks, then download and install the Web Connector.
4. Once you complete the setup steps you are connected to QuickBooks Desktop. If you chose to Auto-Import, you will receive an update from the QuickBooks Web Connector every 60 minutes that will import your new Customers/Jobs from QuickBooks as Jobs in ClockShark. It will also import any new active employees in QuickBooks and create them as employees in ClockShark. Note- For employees to be successfully imported to ClockShark, they need to have an email address in QuickBooks.
5. Now employees can start clocking in using the Jobs and Tasks in ClockShark linked to your Jobs and Service Items in QuickBooks. Awesome!
6. Once you've reviewed and edited time as needed, you can export the time activities to QuickBooks by clicking the Export to QuickBooks button on the View Time Sheets Screen.
7. From time to time you may want to check or adjust mappings between your ClockShark Jobs, Tasks and Employees and your QuickBooks Customer/Jobs, Service Items and Employees. To do so, just visit your QuickBooks page under your Admin menu and click on Configure Mappings.
You can map specific items in ClockShark to specific items in QuickBooks easily!
And, just like everything in ClockShark, if you need any help with QuickBooks, just reach out to us for help via email, chat, or phone. We are here to help!
Note: If you are stuck at the Payroll Items step with the following message that "No Payroll Items Found", then click here to follow these steps to resolve the issue.