On the Time Sheets Screen, you will see a time sheet for each employee for each day worked.
On the time card you will see a total number of hours worked for each day for each employee, the start time for the day, the end time for the day, as well as a list of the jobs worked on.
If notes have been added to the shift, you will see the Notes icon on the time card.
If the shift has been previously edited, you will see the Edited icon on the time card.
A shift exception is added to the time card automatically when unexpected things happen. Shift exceptions can happen for any of the following reasons:
1. Employee forgets to clock out (shifts are automatically ended after 23+ hours when an employee forgets to clock out).
2. Employee is scheduled for a particular time, but clocks in more than 15 minutes early.
3. Employee is scheduled for a particular time, but clocks out more than 15 minutes late.
4. Employee is scheduled for a particular time, but clocks in more than 15 minutes late.
5. Employee is scheduled for a particular time, but clocks out more than 15 minutes early.
5. Employee clocks in for work, but is not scheduled.
6 .Employee is scheduled, but does not clock in.
Note- Each of these exception conditions is optional and can be switched on/off from your Company Settings Page.
When a shift exception exists on a time card, the Exception icon will be displayed on the time card.
To view a time card's details (or to edit the time card), simply click on the time card to go to the time card detail view.
From the time card detail view, you can add time, edit time, edit job and task codes, view notes, add notes, as well as delete time.
Any changes made to a time card will be permanently recorded for security purposes in your Audit Log.
You can also view the GPS location of each punch event. By clicking on the GPS map icons you can view the detail of each punch location.