I suggest you ...

Custom Logo on Reports

It would be great to be able to change the logo on the reports from the ClockShark logo to our company logo.

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminJoe Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Thanks for all the support, folks. To give a quick update: we are still monitoring this idea and its votes to judge when we need to add this for you. Your input is appreciated and it’s all we look at when improving ClockShark, so please keep it coming.

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jerry commented  · 

The app icon on the cell front page to have the login app renamed to say the name of the company the employee is working for and in smaller print operated by ClarkShark.

• Jerry commented  · 

Is it possible on the Mobile app to display Company Logo and use ClockShark as program operations in smaller print?

• shellylynnhenry commented  · 

Company Logo uploading and theme/color options.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with the other posts. This definitely needs to be added soon, please!

• Peter commented  · 

Having our own company logo on the reports is essential.
        No one should submit a company report to another company or client without their own logo on it.

I understand that clockshark wants to promote it's brand, but that can be done by having the clockshark logo with the statement "Reporting done by ClockShark TM" or something at the bottom or top right corner, and at least a little smaller than our own company logo.

• Raftyn Rignell commented  · 

1. add business logo to reports.
        2. on time sheets report. add an overall total including overtime. unless this can already happen. right now, it says grand total and grand total overtime. I would like them to be combined.

• Oscar Molina commented  · 

This would be a great especially for timesheet reports. The fact that the timesheet reports mention nothing about our company name and only has the clockshark logo on the top left corner. I feel this can be confusing to our payroll company when we provide these reports.

Feedback and Knowledge Base