I suggest you ...

Budget Report

We would like to run reports by certain jobs to show our actual hours spent, verses our budget projects to see where we stand.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joe MitchellAdminJoe Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt MasonMatt Mason commented  · 

I wish there was a way to share the budgeted hours with the actual hours with key employees so they can aim to complete the job within the estimated hours budgeted. Right now there is now way to view these hours on the mobile app, or allow a job lead to see the estimated versus the current running hours that have been clocked in to the job.

• Michaek FrommeMichaek Fromme commented  · 

I agree with Anonymous, for the same reasoning as well as an additional reason. I use a payroll service and they must manually convert each employee's task time or time worked into decimals, which proves difficult and time-consuming.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have been trying to figure out a workaround for this by exporting to Excel. The issue is that the output for hours is a custom number, when converted to a general number, it treats the time as a ratio. 10:20 would convert to .50. so using these numbers is not reliable. Having the output in a decimal form instead of hours:minutes would make report analysis and calculation much easier and reliable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base