I suggest you ...

Use Local Time Zone

I didn't find any previous articles for this issue. My company is based in Oregon (PST) but has employees across the country. It appears that all time entries are converted to PST. This makes it very confusing when adding brakes, looking at time, etc. I would very much prefer that the punches were recorded in the local time zone.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lance Keith shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it. We prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support.

With great support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shawn Afshani commented  · 

Joe: Your suggestion is not feasible. We have employees in several time zones. There are discrepancies all over the map. Employees on the west coast cannot log in on east coast time, and vice versa

• Shawn Afshani commented  · 

Allow different location to clock in at their own time zone, rather than the Company default time zone. This will make each manager's review for accuracy much easier.

• AdminJoe Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) commented  · 

Lance, this is a very good suggestion. Thanks for offering it. I can recommend a temporary workaround that may be helpful. If you visit your Company Settings Screen you can adjust the time zone that everything is being displayed in. You can change this setting as often as needed without any repercussions. So, although it would be a bit clunky, you could go in and change the setting before reviewing, editing and printing reports for each group of employees.

Feedback and Knowledge Base