I suggest you ...

SUPERVISOR employee type

need a SUPERVISOR employee type. Has access on web to schedule and "who working" but doesn't have the ability to edit company, add employees or other admin stuff.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RaviRavi shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Joe MitchellAdminJoe Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Thanks for the suggestion. Having a third (mid) level of access is something that has been suggested previously and is something we are considering doing in a future update.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MarciMarci commented  · 

This feature would be extremely helpful in approving hours reported to specific jobs. Our employees move around to different job sites so it would be helpful for a site super to be able to approve hours reported to his location only.

• Sheri BucySheri Bucy commented  · 

It would be a game changer to give a Manager/Crew Leader the ability to view, amend, and approve time cards for their crew prior to submitting to Admin for processing. I am new to Clockshark so I'm not sure how best to do this short of downloading a report, sort and save by crew and then email an XL spreadsheet sheet to managers. Then managers notify me of any corrections, I amend the time sheet, and then process.? Sounds daunting.

• MattMatt commented  · 

Seems to me that it would be best to just to create multiple permissions that we can turn on and off for each employee and just let us select which ones we would like them to be able to have.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am considering Clockshark and without mid-level employee access it will not work with our company. We are a service business with tech's in the field that are dispatched by mid-level managers that have scheduling permission. Permission to all but the company account information would work for us.

Feedback and Knowledge Base