• google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Peter HamiltonPeter Hamilton commented  · 

count my vote in! import/export iCal is the way to go

• ptlenserptlenser commented  · 

The clockshark calendar is useless for us. Can't see times or who is scheduled for a time. Google calendar allows you to see the employees one at a time or all together. Google calendar should be the master and data should be exported from calendar to clockshark.

• David AriazDavid Ariaz commented  · 

Our company uses google calendar as a large part of our communication between office personnel, field technicians, sales support team, and our clients. 4 of our 5 company branches (estimated 100 employees) have implemented some form of communication using google calendar. We currently beta testing clock shark in my department and if google calendar was integrated with this application, we'd be surely on-board to carrying this towards other departments. It's also important to us to archive jobs, to make not visible to the employees but to admin. without deleting the Job from the job ques.

• Summer DeLavanSummer DeLavan commented  · 

Yes! right now everything has to be manually entered onto both the Shark and Outlook calendar. It would a true Administrative Godsent to no longer have to do this!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have a residential cleaning company. I currently use google calendar for my scheduling. I have 50+ clients and 5 employees. I currently use quickbooks online. I like everything I am reading about clock shark. I very much am in need of a scheduling tool that repopulates itself. Most of my clients are recurring, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. I do not want to have to renter data every week. not sure if this is a feature of your scheduling or not. If it was I would ditch google calendars and use clock shark exclusively. I also would LOVE the ability to text /email clients appointment reminders, is this an existing feature?

• intuitintuit commented  · 

It would be awesome to "import" to ClockShark a calendar; Outlook, GMail etc.; in to schedule

• Anonymous commented  · 

Should be a simple calendar export so I can add a clock shark calendar on to my gcal

Feedback and Knowledge Base