I suggest you ...

Require Notes entry at clockout.

Would really, really , really love to have a feature that I could enable in employee settings that would allow me to make adding notes into a time card mandatory on a per employee basis. Then I could hopefully stop reminding and reminding and clock shark would remind / require it prior to clocking out.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Hayes shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Hi, David! Thanks for posting your idea to the Voting Forum. Let’s let folks share their support for it, and then we can consider it for a future update. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David Hayes commented  · 

This would be huge for me. Would really love to have a feature that I could enable in employee settings that would allow me to make adding notes into a time card mandatory on a per employee basis. Then I could hopefully stop reminding and reminding and clock shark would remind / require it prior to clocking out.

• shellylynnhenry commented  · 

Add session notes (soap notes) template options for completion at the end of the session. Ability to name files when uploading pictures or attachments. Ability to preview attached or uploaded files without having to download.

• Elisabeth commented  · 

I Agree with Chrystal, make this an option the Admin controls- maybe even based on the job! When Creating the Job or Task, just add an additional check box (require notes)

• Chrystal commented  · 

Possibly make this a function that can be turned on and off depending on your individual needs.

Feedback and Knowledge Base