I suggest you ...

Schedule Tool

Within the schedule tool, It would be awesome if we could add jobs to the schedule and later apply an empolyee to the project. Currently the job requires an immediate employee to be assigned. Adding such a feature would allow a company to schedule the jobs and manage things easier for how my company runs. Just a thought I wanted to share.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cameron shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Thanks for your suggestion, Cameron! I love to hear user input on how we can improve ClockShark for you.

Let’s let folks vote on your idea so we can consider adding it in a future feature release. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, you can let me know at hello@clockshark.com :)

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Darcy Vaughan commented  · 

I agree with this comment. I don't understand why the system requires you to immediately add an employee when I create a department. It seems like the system requires you to do things in an order that may not reflect how you do business.

The original comment seems to be the same issue but in a different part of the program.

• Mike Webster commented  · 

Have a seperaat calender with out employee names so jobs can be scheduled in the days with any names. Then a seperate Name & Job list that you can Drag & drop from

Feedback and Knowledge Base