I suggest you ...

schedule

I would like a option for schedule days off , holidays etc. also would like to have the scheduler go at least a month out I know you can go a month but I think it should be like the one week two week option.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joe Toomey shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Hi Joe,

A great way that our customers note holidays and off days in ClockShark is by naming both a Job & Task as “OFF” or “Holiday”, and then placing it in employee timesheets and schedules. Do you think that helps out with keeping track of those days?

With respect to the schedule view, you are correct. The month view of the scheduler does look a little different, just to display all days in the month in one screen. I’ll definitely pass along your suggestion for making that like the single/double week view.

We’ll also monitor the votes here to see what other ClockShark users think of the idea too! I’d love to hear any other suggestions you may have.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jennifer Scott commented  · 

How do I add Holiday hours for each employee to reflect on timesheet that it was a paid holiday?

• Heather commented  · 

Government Holidays should be automatically put in to time sheets as 8 hours holiday pay

• Grace Watson commented  · 

Option for stat/civic holidays to auto generated on time sheets according to province/state.

Feedback and Knowledge Base