I suggest you ...

Improved vacation tracking

I would love to see better vacation and reporting features:
-a separate line item on reports that totals vacation hours
-Quickbooks integration for vacation hours
-vacation time requests within the app that would automatically add the vacation hours once the request is approved

Features that would be handy, though not essential:
-vacation accrual tracking, so employees could see how much time they have available and how much they've used in the pay period
-settings that auto-fill vacation if employee hasn't worked the weekly minimum hours (i.e. 40)

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Thanks for the input, everyone, on how you would like to see Vacation tracking integrated with ClockShark. It looks like this idea is very specific, and has many parts, so please keep voting and adding as much detail as possible, so we know exactly what to add for you.

As we respond to the suggestions with the most votes, we’ll keep you updated in the “comments” section. Thanks for taking the time to share the features you’d like to see added to ClockShark. :)

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

A link to request vacation or time off that is sent to the administrator, then there is a trail.

• Marshall Saunders commented  · 

To Add Sick pay and Vacation Pay. To show how much has been used as well.

• shellylynnhenry commented  · 

Staff and Client Availability function including, PTO for staff (vacation, sick, etc.) and reporting for totals per quarter and year.

• Ashley Helbig commented  · 

Allow employees to request time off whether its a unpaid day off, vacation or PTO. And allow Admins to accept, deny or partially deny(ie they requested 40hrs and you will only allow 20 hrs) these requests.

• Kent Johnson commented  · 

An easy way for employees to show they are using PTO.

• ramona commented  · 

I'd like to have extra features like docusign , or to add at time sheet report : Paid time off hours and Paid sick leave hrs .

• Anonymous commented  · 

Employees can request to not be scheduled on a day, if submitted 5 days prior. That way they won't be given a new assignment without a check.

• Alord4u2 commented  · 

Have the ability for employees to request vacation days from their mobile device in advance. It would be helpful that all employees see a yearly calendar some no one can request for the same days off.

Feedback and Knowledge Base