I suggest you ...

Daily Hours Manual Entry Per Task

At the end of the day the supervisor can enter in each workers hours per task, not start and stop times. This would also apply to personal time entry for each individual.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it. We prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support.

Great suggestions spread like wildfire. With enthusiastic support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting. :)

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

One thing I would like to see is being able to add additional tasks and time by clicking on particular days instead of having to re-enter the day every time through the top bar. Also when editing and adding dates and times it would be nice if it was a little more intuitive. For example if you're editing someone's time if you put in a start it would make sense for the end date to be the same day 99.9% of the time (I guess some people get paid I guess for working at night but most people don't). But instead you always have to enter that second date manually. It's also like that for the time: if you start a task at 4pm it's not likely that you're going to end the task at 6am (it often defaults to the opposite time of day). Anyway - just some ideas! Thanks so much.

Feedback and Knowledge Base