I suggest you ...

Direct Employee Messaging

There should be a way for an Admin to directly message the phone of all (or certain) employees through ClockShark.

126 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Hi Chris!

Depending on what information needs to be communicated to employees (schedule changes, upcoming job start time), there may already be a notification available in ClockShark. Feel free to check out http://help.clockshark.com/knowledgebase/articles/1133746-using-notifications to see how those notifications suit your needs. :)

Regarding the ability to craft particular messages and send them directly through the app, this is a request that we are hearing more-and-more. I’m sharing this with our development team, and we’ll continue to monitor the votes here for this idea, so we can know when we should add that for you.

If you have any other ideas or suggestions, you can let me know at cliff@clockshark.com. I love to hear how we can improve ClockShark for you.

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jessica commented  · 

Yes please! This would be extremely helpful in situations where not every employee has a company email - maybe it could come through the app like a text message, and accessed by the office team on the web version.

• josh shafer commented  · 

Add messaging from Admins to Employees

• Jeff commented  · 

Messaging feature to employees

• Rebekah S commented  · 

It would be great to be able to send a text individually or to a crew regarding any timecard or schedule concern. As, we are reviewing their timesheets or who's working now or who forgot to clock in issues it would be great to just address it with a quick reminder type text.

• Kyle Applejohn commented  · 

Send Notification to Employees. Meetings, Events, remarks. Have the ability to send to to all or Select employees

• Pawel Szatkowski commented  · 

1. If multiple people are assigned to the same job they should be able to see that
        2. Multi user login with different view only, or schedule only option.
        3. Internal messaging and picture adding

• Anonymous commented  · 

When my employees leave notes to Admin it would be great if Admin can reply back to them!

• Linley Meisch commented  · 

This is useful if you have any employee who is part time (and cant work after 2pm) or if an employee has a specific day(s) off for sickness/vacation etc or if the company is closed for Holidays or for any other work related reason.
        Kind of like a Post-it note on the schedule.

• Mersades Petersen commented  · 

A Private Messaging/Task Request function between Admins/Employees would be very helpful when dealing with clock-in/out errors, scheduling, requests for time off, human resources issues, requests to use sick days, etc.

A Comment on a specific punch or date(s) could be added by an empoyee and then sent to the messaging/task inbox of the Admin chosen. I'm sure the feature could eventually hold a multitude of functions in the future as well!

Thank you! :)

• Ravi commented  · 

send emails to employees by clicking on a check box so you can send group emails.

Feedback and Knowledge Base