I suggest you ...

Custom Reports

Allow an option for setting up a custom report. I want to be able to spit out my employees time sheets in a certain order like by day with job number, task, total time that day for that task, and then a sum total of the hours worked that day as well as a week total. Right now I have to get an excel file from clock shark and then convert formats and copy and paste it into a excel template I've made. It's very time consuming.

38 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it. We prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support.

With great support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting.

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nicole commented  · 

When clicking on "Time Sheets". This view is best for doing payroll then having to print a "Detailed Job" Report.

Being able to print multiple jobs per sheet would be great. Trying to save paper.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Allow reports to be grouped by date.

• Shawn Afshani commented  · 

Also the report default of 1 week per page should be changed. For our company, we use a semi-monthly payroll period. 3 lines are generated for each employee and we have to manually add them up. This opens us up for potential errors.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Admin Report by Employee to show GPS location on specific date/date range. Would like to know where employees have been without having to look up each day.

• Jo commented  · 

It is important to know on particular day how many employees have logged in to ensure jobs are running smoothly. Currently a report can be downloaded for a past date but not for a current date.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be nice to be able to customize your own report.

• Amy Buckingham commented  · 

I have to run a report for employee hours worked for the past 6 months. ClockShark only gives the option of reporting 60 days max. I would like to see a report that shows total hours worked for all employees but not necessarily detailing each job or date.

Feedback and Knowledge Base