I suggest you ...

Payrates for reports

It would be nice if there was a way to put in the employees pay rate so when you run a report on a job you can see not only the hours but also how many hours per employee times their pay rate to have a more accurate accounting of the total job labor cost.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mrhutah shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Thanks for your suggestions! We are receiving this request more frequently, so we’ll consider adding it on a future update.

Anyone interested in this feature, please vote and share your thoughts so we have a great idea of who would like to see this feature.

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I would like the software to have a place where you can add an hourly rate for the employee to
        calculate their pay and cost toward jobs.

• Jessica Blankenship commented  · 

I would like to be able to view my check stub's just in case the physical copy is misplaced

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great to add the ability to estimate tax as well! This way I'd have a running close estimate of labor rather than a general estimate based on hours.

• Anonymous commented  · 

be able to input the employees rate of pay so we can use clockshark to calculate $ in our reports

• Josh VonFeldt commented  · 

Allow employee access to pay stubs per federal regulatory laws

• Shae Barnaby commented  · 

I agree this would be great. It would enable us to keep an I on our payroll day by day at a glance.

• AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) commented  · 

Hi, for writing payroll checks, we recommend connecting ClockShark to QuickBooks. Payroll is complex enough that it really takes a separate product from your time tracking system. As an Intuit Apps Partner, ClockShark has a tight integration with QuickBooks Online (and the desktop versions too) that allows for super easy generation of payroll checks. Using QuickBooks Online, you can even process your payroll right from your smartphone like you mentioned!

• mikey commented  · 

Add $/hr so timesheet will have $ amount of check to write.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be great for budgeting and paying people. All it need to do is multiply HOURS X $/HOUR and you could write payroll checks with just your smartphone.

• Justin Perry commented  · 

It would be nice if the admin could actually assign an hourly rate or billable rate to each employee. I think it would be helpful to have a separate hours billed screen showing an actual labor figure ($). Yes, I know one can import into QB but it would be nice to view in the this as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base