• google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    josh shafer shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Hi All,

I’m excited to share that you can now schedule employees directly from the mobile app! :) By navigating to the Menu > Schedule screen, you can change to view to see any employee’s upcoming schedule, and you can even edit it, and then notify the employee too. :)

You may be curious if this new permission extends to employees too? It sure does. Using the “Manager Permissions”, you can allow an employee (say a foreman or office manager) to view the schedules of other employees. To learn how to set that up, feel free to check out our help article: http://help.clockshark.com/knowledgebase/articles/1803031

Without having to race to a computer to check schedules, now you and your employees can stay up-to-date on who is supposed to be where! Thanks for your patience as we developed this feature for you. :)

If you have any other suggestions or ideas, please let me know. I love to hear them.

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • steve commented  · 

Allow the "Admin" controls on mobile devise. Such as editing or deleting jobs, managing tasks and employees via mobile app instead of having to use an internet browser.

• Megan Rowe commented  · 

Being able to edit the schedule from your phone would be incredibly helpful.

• shellylynnhenry commented  · 

Ability for admin to view some but not all schedules; Ability for Management to view some but not all team / department schedules.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Allow employees on their schedule to see who is working with them at that job. An area when creating the schedule to list all the employees on that job at that time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

An admin app that allows for all of the admin tasks, ESPECIALLY scheduling, without having to get on the computer. A lot of times, we're out at job sites and need to be able to see/edit the schedule.

• Anonymous commented  · 

we need admin to work on cell phones

• Carla Schiavo commented  · 

I would like to see the whole schedule of from my mobile device.

• Ed Pineda commented  · 

Admin to be able to do everything in the app via mobile or iPad

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great if employees could see the entire schedule and know what guys they'll be working with on certain days and how big their work crew will be.

• Ashley Bock commented  · 

I would really like to be able to schedule from the mobile app as well.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Allow employees to see full schedules for all employees.

• Jim Reopelle commented  · 

1. sign up area for overtime.

2. allow full company schedule view for admin through mobile app.

3. tiers of admin for different levels of employees like job site foremen.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I need all employees to see everyone's schedules without granting them admin privileges.I also need them to get alerts to clock in so they remember. I would like to avoid doing twice the work with a separate calendar and have it all in one place. I have two offices with different schedules and this would play a key role.

• dhillebrand11 commented  · 

Mobile app that allows me to post schedule from my android phone or tablet

• jessica commented  · 

PLEASE MAKE A MOBILE ADMISTRATION APP FOR SMARTPHONES SO I CAN PRESS THE APP AND SEE MY EMPLOYEES SCHEDULES WITH OUT HAVING TO USE THE INTERNET TO LOG IN.

Feedback and Knowledge Base