I suggest you ...

Mileage Tracker that coordinates with time sheets without adding another program

The program already tracks via GPS, take it one step further and add automated mileage tracker. It could coordinate with GEO Fencing where it pings their location only this option would be part of the GPS/GEO Fence and Task assignment. We have a task associated with material acquisition, but our employees drive company vans and accurate mileage is an ongoing issue. One of our vans has a digital read out that works only when it wants, so we document it when it shows up then compare to the last reading. Auto mileage with time sheets would give me peace of mind but more importantly it would provide more accuracy to job costing and tax data. (A side benefit is knowing exactly how many miles were driven without manually creating a routing map in mapquest or other similar program where multiple stops can be input. There are a couple of similar programs but they are add-ons that do not increase an existing application, rather add one. Clock Shark is the best time sheet program, I want to be a part of its growth and intrinsic value!

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Deb WintersmithDeb Wintersmith shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ashley BockAshley Bock commented  · 

Yes I would really appreciate a mileage tracker. Our company is small and some our guys drive their own vehicles to job sites and we reimburse mileage. They are right now putting the mileage under notes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base