I suggest you ...

Automatically clock employees in when they enter the geofence.

Our employees are not remembering to clock in. My employees are having trouble remembering to clock in and out which makes us have to manually enter their time and makes the app a little less useful to us.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    NicoleNicole shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CindyCindy commented  · 

If this is added, please make it an option. It is not uncommon to drive past job sites when traveling around town - the auto clock in would have you in/out of multiple job sites that were not worked.

I do think a "ping" would be good so that a report can be generated to check the "ping" against when the clock in/out actually happened.

• Brian ForresterBrian Forrester commented  · 

I don't think clocking them in is necessary nor a good thing when they arrive on site, a good employee shows up early so they are ready to work when the shift starts. But, since clockshark already knows when they cross the geofence it would be nice to be able to see this information.

It is always the notoriously late employee that seems to be the one that "forgot" to clock in. I'm sure this is the same at the end of the day with the employee that always leaves 15 minutes early as well. This would really help with time theft as well as rewarding and promoting responsible employees.

• MarkMark commented  · 

Auto clock in or out when they leave the GEO fence would be extremly helpful, we have to many " forgeting to clock out" makes it hard to know when they really left the job.

Feedback and Knowledge Base