I suggest you ...

Bi-Weekly Overtime

Our employee overtime can be calculated over a 2 week period, i.e. and time over 88 hours in a two week pay period is considered overtime.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Craig WhitmoreCraig Whitmore shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Craig WhitmoreCraig Whitmore commented  · 

To be more clear and correct my example ... if an employee works several days over 8 hours and several days under 8 hours, we are allowed by our MOL to average the hours over a 2 weeks period. As long as the total is below 88 hours we do not have to remit overtime.

• edwardcrossedwardcross commented  · 

Awesome article. I’m most definitely interest in this one. I am in reality happy with article quality and direction. This post is spot on in informative how some ideology applies to any script location. Thanks a lot for preservation huge stuff. I am extremely a good deal grateful used intended for this place. Thanks a lot for protection massive things. Visit here: https://www.speedycustomessaywriting.org/

• Deb WintersmithDeb Wintersmith commented  · 

I wasn't aware there was an option for bi-weekly OT. I did look it up and its called the 8 and 80 plan, hum who knew. I will use one of my votes because this would certainly help track a potentially tricky process. Good luck, Deb Wintersmith Toledo Ohio

• NathanielNathaniel commented  · 

This is something that would definitely help reduce the amount of manual fixes we have to do for payroll exported from Clockshark.

We need to be able to calculate overtime based on 80 hours over a two week period or 10 hours in a single day.

• JamieJamie commented  · 

Hi Craig! I agree this feature is really important!

Feedback and Knowledge Base