I suggest you ...

Improve battery usage. Currently uses too much battery and field employees do not have access to outlet for recharging.

Need to figure out how to use less battery when using application.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Cliff MitchellAdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Hi there, we’re always working on ways to reduce the battery usage of ClockShark. In general most devices are not dramatically affected by battery drain using ClockShark. Some older devices and devices with compromised batteries will have this problem more than others. As the technologies and devices evolve we will always strive to provide the best balance of performance, utility and battery usage. Any further thoughts or feedback are welcome, as always! We love hearing the feedback because we build ClockShark for all of you!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MikeMike commented  · 

I have had a few employees say the same thing and the solution we have found is after you use the app, the employee has to manually close it. on an iphone that means double tapping the main button and then swiping the app up. Everything still records and uploads the same but it isn't in the background tracking location and waiting for the employee.

Feedback and Knowledge Base