I suggest you ...

Push Notifications To Employees

If an employee is pushing 8 hours of labor, a reminder to clock out would be very beneficial and perhaps another reminder every two hours after. If an employee is clocked out for lunch and an hour has passed, send a reminder to clock back in--they may have forgotten and returned back to work. Also, a reminder to clock out for lunch would be very helpful, perhaps after being clocked in 3.5-4 hours.

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KGraver shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Lunch Reminders are a hot suggestion right now, so we will look into adding those in a future update. Please continue to vote for the employee notification you’d like to see, and include any details below in the comments section.

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jessica Davis commented  · 

I want the option to have picture icons and names for when selecting a job.

Also I would like to be able to set different clock in and out reminders for each employee.

Another thing I think would be useful is to have the ability to leave audio notes.

• Karen commented  · 

As the admin I get an email that Joe forgot to clock out. I then text Joe. Who says 'I thought I did-are you sure'? If Joe got the email from CS the admin is no longer in the middle/having to babysit the employee...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Send a notification or alarm to the employee when there is 5-10 min left of lunch break

• Anonymous commented  · 

I had an employee suggest on notification that it would keep notifying them to punch out every half hour if they have not punched out.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Missing punch in / sign in: Employers need faster notifications! If an employee fails to sign in after 30 minutes for example, it will send an email to the employer. Currently it is only set to 4 hours, which is way too long. Please allow a slider (or some sort of configuration) where the grace period to sign in can be configurable. My company needs to know preferably after 30 minutes if an employee fails to sign in so we can investigate further, and quite possibly dispatch another employee.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Push notification employees at 5min before Clock in/ Clock out and again at 1min

• Sina Enosa commented  · 

Add a feature to track employee start dates and set a reminder for evaluations on their 30 day, 90 day, anniversary, etc.

• Pamela commented  · 

it would be nice to have the app send employees lunch time reminders also, along with the clock in and clock out reminders

• Eric Morrow commented  · 

Employees are getting the 15 min notification but forget to clock in. 5 Min before time to clock in would help employees from not clocking IN our OUT.

• Jody commented  · 

On the clock out reminders, give us an option to pick employees. It's usually just a couple of employees that need to be addressed.

• Brad Cook commented  · 

Reminder to clock out based on certain number of hours in a day or mobile activity towards the end of the day

Feedback and Knowledge Base