I suggest you ...

Additional Overtime Rules Options

Need the ability to make a Task exempt from overtime calculations. For example, hours recorded to Travel do not count in overtime calculations.
Also need ability to set the entire weekend as overtime, so Saturday and Sunday are always overtime hours.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Even a simple over 40 option that will export. more options would be nice.

• ss commented  · 

We would like to be able to set custom OT rules. For example we have union workers and if they work any night shift from midnight to 5am is considered overtime.

• Adam commented  · 

Agree 100% ... This is one key area that requires appropriate rules that should be set in admin to suit award. For example, in Australia under the construction award - a standard day is 7.6 hours not 8. Travel time is standard rate of pay over an above the site hours worked. Incorporating a feature to allow admin to set these rules will be a dramatic step forward and reduce pay issues between field worker and management

There is another time tracker that was trialed which had a built in feature to address some of these, but does not have any overtime rules... if it had, would be using now. Introducing these features will put ClockShark way in front.

• Bruce commented  · 

this is a great idea

• Bruce commented  · 

this is a great idea hope to see this one be added

Feedback and Knowledge Base