General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Job Cost Analysis Report

A report that could tell me how much I have spent in wages including overtime on specific jobs. Ideally we could even enter our employee wages into Clock Shark so you could do that math for us. For example, in February, Steve (who makes $31.50/hour) had 25.5 reg hours and 2 OT hours at the Smith job and Eric (who makes $13.87/hour )had 12.7 reg hours and 7.6 OT hours at the smith job. So at the Smith job I spent ____________ on wages in total.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →
    • Sage 100 Contractor upload time sheets right to Sage payroll.

Now that Sage 100 Contractor has upgraded to a sql platform, it would be great to be able to upload time sheets right to Sage payroll as it does with Quickbooks. I think this would open ClockShark to another large market opportunity also.

29 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Block employees from clocking in if already clocked in (Crew Clock)

If an employee clocks in, their crew leader can also log them in through Crew Clock which results in double time. If an employee is clocked in, it would be great if they didn't show up on the employee list for clocking in or were otherwise blocked from being clocked in.

7 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Ben, yeah that’s an issue we are aware of and are working on a solution for. It may be a little ways out since it’s a fairly complex system engineering issue. But we promise to solve it as soon as we can,

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base